Technical use on high altitude terrain and ice. One piece water-resistance Perwanger leather offers protection and comfort, while the Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort Footwear lining guarantees insulation, waterproofness and breathability. The outsole package consists of a Pu frame that guarantees stability, rigidity and cushioning, while the Asolo/Vibram Vertical sole has a self-cleaning design and offers maximum support, grip and torsional stability adaptable for the automatic crampons. To complete the model a rubber rand all around and a hardware directional lacing system for fast and precise lace up.
- UPPER: Water-resistant Perwanger leather mm 2,2-2,4
- LINING: Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort Footwear
- LASTING BOARD: Duo Asoflex Ascent in nylon loaded with fiber glass + Eva cover
- ANATOMIC FOOTBED: Lite 3
- SOLE: Asolo/Vibram Verical + Pebax Frame + PU IAnti-Shock insert
- WEIGHT: 980 (g) (1/2 pair size 8 UK)