Astral - Women's Hemp Tinker Hiking Shoe
Astral combined Hemp with recycled polyester to create the ultimate outdoor performance and lifestyle shoe. Hemp (cannabis sativa) is not only durable, breathable, and rot resistant- its environmental merits are profound. Balanced Geometry™ and G® Rubber outsoles provide excellent traction and balance on the trail.
- Agro Grip Outsole: Aggressive 4mm central lugs bite into loose dirt and mud. Perimeter lugs with greater surface area for gripping smooth suraces. All lugs beveled to prevent accumulation of mud, snow, and dog poo.
- Balanced Geometry: Astral believes that a foot's position in a shoe should be similar to when barefoot. This allows excellent balance and biomechanically natural lifestyle. Foot-beds are essentially level (only 1mm drop from heel to toe) and provide medium arch support. Wide forefoot allows your feet and toes to spread out for stability.
- G15: This G compound is formulated for premium grip while also providing excellent abrasion resistance. Its low durometer means the rubber is softer and therefore comforms well to the ground.
- Intended Use: Performance Casual, Trail
- Uppers: 77% industrial hemp / 23% recycled polyester with welded reinforcements at Heel, Toe and Eyestay. Semi-Rigid heel cup with padded ankle collar. Polygiene treated insole; medium arch support. Water resistant laces.
- Midsole: 53C closed cell EVA foam.
- Outsole: G.15™ high friction AGRO G® Rubber with extra abrasion resistance.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16 mm ball
- Flexibility: Medium
- Weight/ shoe: Women's 7 = 237g (8.352 oz)
- Fit: True to Size
|Intended Use||Everyday, Hiking/Backpacking|