Astral - Ringo
This PFD sucessfully melds comfort and rugged construction for sea, whitewater and SUP adventures. Tri-panel front with hinge sides and pectoral cups provide torso-conforming, full coverage. The slim fit is accentuated with the side-entry zipper, and a large front pocket is there for all of your essentials. The Ringo is quick-release harness compatible, and the high abrasion resistant 500 denier Cordura material ensures you'll hang onto this PFD for many years to come.
- Organic Kapok: This buoyant plant fiber comes from the seedpod of the kapok tree (Ceiba Pentandra) and is the most sustainable buoyant material Astral knows. Theirs is grown organically in Indonesia and offers a uniquely comforting and insulating fit.
- PVC Free: Every product in Astral's line is completely free of toxic PVC. They reuse as many scraps as possible, recycling everything, and compost their coffee beans
- Intended Use: Whitewater / Sea / Tour / SUP
- Entry: 3/4 front zip
- Shell Fabric: 500D Cordura, Stretch Polyester
- Liner Fabric: 200D Nylon
- Foam Insert: Organic Kapok, PVC Free Gaia® & PE Foam
- Hardware: YKK Vislon Zippers, Acetal buckles
- Design Buoyancy: 16.5lbs
- Approval Type: USCG Type III
- Sizing: S/M = 31-37” M/L = 38-44” L/XL = 45-51”
- Product Weight: 32 oz / 900g