Astral - Men's TR1 Mesh Hiking Shoes
Astral's turbo ventilated and ultra-light hiker with sticky G® Rubber outsoles allow you to move quickly and confidently through both desert canyons or tropical trails.
- Water Ready: All Astral shoes have a special relationship with water. Every component, from the thread to the laces, is critically evaluated and chosen for its ability to hold up after constant soaking, to shed water, and not to accumulate funk. Many models have engineered drainage for water to come out while minimizing entry of silt.
- Balanced Geometry: Astral believes that a foot's position in a shoe should be similar to when barefoot. This allows excellent balance and biomechanically natural lifestyle. Foot-beds are essentially level (only 1mm drop from heel to toe) and provide medium arch support. Wide forefoot allows your feet and toes to spread out for stability.
- G15: This G compound is formulated for premium grip while also providing excellent abrasion resistance. Its low durometer means the rubber is softer and therefore comforms well to the ground.
- Uppers: Ripstop 2D Mesh with TPU overlays at toe and heel cap. Supportive EVA heel cup. Removable Polygiene® treated insole. Heel tab. Includes alternate color laces.
- Midsole: Level heel to ball, with Top Shank™ to reduce foot fatigue.
- Outsole: G.15™ high friction Rubber with aggressive 5mm lugs. Non-marking.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 21mm heel, 20mm ball
- Weight / shoe: Men's 9 = 301g (10.624 oz)
- Sizes: Men’s US 8-14
- Fit: True to size