Atlas - Treeline Men's Snowshoes
The Treeline features Atlas’s Spring-Loaded™ Suspension, a patented design that allows for impact absorption, natural side-to-side flex and deeper crampon penetration for an uncompromised stride. Comfort and security come standard with the Wrapp™ MTN binding which utilizes the BOA® Fit System to provide a fast, precision fit with on-the-fly adjustability. The variable forming of the aluminum Reactiv™ frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest load for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame. When coupled with soft, smooth Nytex decking the Reactiv frame provides ample flotation and stability in deeper snow. Hearty, reliable traction is a hallmark of our all-mountain snowshoes and the Treeline is no exception! The forefoot grip of the All-Trac™ toe crampon and Advanced Aft Traction provide the necessary grip on varying snow conditions.
- Reactiv™ Frame: Reactiv-Trac™ construction integrates the perimeter aft stability of serrated traction rails with Spring-Loaded™ Suspension and the flex of an elliptically formed nose, allowing the binding, crampon, and frame to conform and articulate independently with the terrain.
- Wrapp™ MTN Binding: The Wrapp™ MTN binding blends Atlas’ proven Wrapp™ series design combined with Boa® Closure System crafted for All-Mountain snowshoeing use. Providing a secure fit each and every time, the simple twist of a dial delivers consistent precision when the terrain gets technical.
- All-Trac™ Toe Crampon: The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
- Stabilock Aft Traction: The weight-activated, StabiLock Rear Traction optimizes weight distribution to its serrated traction elements, for sure footing on the most technical terrain.
- Spring-Loaded™ Suspension: Precision-focused, Spring-Loaded™ Suspension’s (SLS) patented design, suspends the snowshoe close underfoot so it can move freely with its intended articulation, absorbing impact, flexing naturally side-to-side, and allowing deeper crampon penetration into the slope for an compromised stride.
- 19° Heel Lift: Provides relief when climbing those long steep hills, and easily stores for flats and descents.
- Snowshoe Series: All Mountain
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Snowshoe Category: All Mountain Snowshoes
- Heel Lift: Yes