* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Atomic - Backland FR 109 Skis )
The Atomic Backland FR 109 ski delivers the very best in Big Mountain powder performance. It’s part of Atomic's new Backland FR range of freeride powder chargers – successors to the massively popular Automatic series. At 109 mm with pronounced camber under foot, plus a Carbon Backbone and Powder Rocker that’s big in the tip and smaller in the tail, this is Atomic's mid-waist model. It now also features revolutionary HRZN Tech in the tip for more surface area and even better floatation, so it’s built for charging in deep snow and chop with total confidence. That said, with a Step Down Sidewall 2.0 it’s also smooth and stable even on harder terrain. Mount some Tracker bindings and MultiFit Powder Rocker Skins on this low-weight powder performer and it works great as a Freeride Touring ski, too.
- 109mm waist, coupled with Powder Rocker that's big in the tips and smaller in the tails, deliver awesome flotation and easy handling in soft snow
- Revolutionary HRZN Tech in the tips add more surface area to increase floatation, deliver less tip deflection and improve tracking
- Pronounced camber underfoot ensures optimum edge grip and makes the ski super versatile on hard and mixed snow
- Lightweight woodcores guarantee a smooth, stable ride while the ultralight Carbon Backbone inserts provide exceptional agility and edge hold with no extra weight
- Step Down Sidewall 2.0 rides smooth and stable even on harder terrain
- Mount some AT bindings and skins on this low-weight powder performer, they work great as a freeride touring ski, too
- Profile: Powder Rocker (25% tip rocker, 65% underfoot camber, 10% tail rocker)
- Construction: Step Down Sidewall 2.0 (sandwich)
- Core: Light Woodcore (poplar), Carbon Backbone
- Claimed Weight: 4.08 lbs
- Recommended Use: powder, freeride
- Ski Camber: Tip and tail rocker
- Twin Tip: Directional twin