Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Atomic - Century 102 Women's Ski )
An easy-going ski that rips in powder but also performs on the hard pack.
The all new Atomic Century 102 is a powder ski that’s versatile enough to deliver great performance everywhere on the mountain. It looks amazing and feels even better. With a Lite Woodcore and Powder Rocker in tip and tail for awesome floatation, the Century 102 is a great lightweight powder piece. It’s also seriously versatile – the Step Down Sidewall 2.0, pronounced camber underfoot, and a wide 102mm waist mean it handles the groomers no problem. Add Tracker bindings and MultiFit Powder Rocker Skins and you’ve got a superb freeride touring ski.
- Ski lengths (cm): 156, 164, 172
- Turning radius (m): 16 m (164cm)
- Dimensions (m): 129-102-120 (164cm)
- Weight (kg): 1.60
- Rocker profile: 10% tail rocker / 70% camber / 20% tip rocker
- Step down sidewall 2.0: This special one-piece sidewall construction creates the winning combination of perfect flex, durability, and shock absorption.
- Lite Woodcore: The Century's new construction around the lightweight Poplar woodcore optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any of its shock absorption or stability.
|Underfoot Width (mm)||102|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|