* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Atomic - Demo Vantage 86C W (165) with 22 Designs Axl Binding (SM) and Climbing Skins )
Availability: Out of stockStock #: DF53-165-XXX Demo
Atomic Vantage 86C: The Atomic Vantage 86 C W is an excellent choice – easy and breezy on groomed runs, it’s predictable and confidence-building, yet capable – for letting you truly experience what skiing is all about. Prolite – Atomic's revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones – keeps weight down and Carbon Tank Mesh and Energy Backbone add stiffness and stability. This is a ski that helps novice to intermediate skiers become even better skiers – and whether you eventually push your skiing further and faster, or enjoy the simple pleasure of cruising on piste, a ski like the Vantage 86 C W is a vital step in your skiing story.
22 Designs Axl Bindings: The Axl Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. It gives you adjustable, exceptional power, but tours effortlessly. Try it and you'll love it!
Atomic Vantage 86C W Specifications
- Energy Backbone
- Carbon Tank Mesh
- Light Woodcore
- Full Sidewall
- Structured Topsheet
- All Mountain Rocker 10/90/0
22 Designs Axl Bindings Specifications
- The first free-pivot binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm atrear, with a2 degree ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
Large: 3.9 lbs / 1780g; Small: 3.8 lbs / 1715g.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26 and up.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Fits all 75mm "duckbill" telemark boots.
**This ski is a demo model from OGE's Ski Demo Fleet. It is in very good condition - see photos for more details, and please livechat or call our experts at 888-547-4327 if you have any questions.**
|Underfoot Width (mm)||86|
|Ski Length (cm)||160-169|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip|
|Weight||1392 g (skis) / 1715 g (bindings)|