* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Atomic - N Shift MNC 13 Binding )
Atomic Shift MNC 13 is a game-changer: the world’s first binding with full touring and freeride capability in one. It’s a genuine tech binding for hiking complete with pins. Then flick the Hike and Ride switch to ski mode and it turns into a genuine freeride binding for the way down, compatible with all normed boots on the market – alpine and touring. So for the first time you don’t have to compromise when you’re touring or skiing – either by hiking with a heavy solution like frames or skiing downhill with pins. You get the best for both. And even better, you can also use it for your alpine skiing days with your normal alpine boot. Finally, one binding for everything!
- Dual Mode Toepiece – MNC (Multi-Norm Certified) for skiing, including WTR soles. Converts to a tech toe for touring (requires a boot with tech toe fittings).
- XL Wings – Long wings for a great envelopment of the boots.
- Toe Height Adjustment – Adjustable toe height to let you switch between different boot norms.
- Boot Compatibility - Multi Norm Certified (MNC) – Compatible with all adult boot sole types, including ISO 5355 Alpine, ISO 9523 Touring, WTR (Walk to Ride) and gripwalk.
- Lateral Elasticity – To hold in boots without pre-release during heavy impacts
- Easy Step-In – Less effort needed to step-in and out of bindings.
- Freeski Brakes – Self-retracting brakes for a close position to the heel piece
- Tech toe fittings required for use In uphill (touring) mode and full toe and heel lugs required for use in downhill mode
- Low Profile Chassis – A slow stand height improve your feel for the terrain and enhances power transmission to the ski.
- Oversized Platform – A super-wide platform allows for maximum lateral power transmission, especially for wider skis.
- Climbing riser angle – 2°, 10°
- Carbon-Infused PA Construction
- Adjustment Range – 30mm
- Height – 30mm
- Type: Tech
- DIN / Release Value Low: 5
- DIN / Release Value High: 13
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355), Alpine Touring (ISO 9523), Tech, Walk to Ride (WTR), GripWalk
- Weight: 886 g (110 mm brakes)
- Elastic Travel, Toe: 47 mm
- Elastic Travel, Heel: 9 mm
- Stack Height: 21-25 mm, depending on your BSL