The Atomic Vantage 107 C W is the widest women’s Vantage ski Atomic makes. It’s the perfect mix of playfulness and power, with epic float when the freshies are falling and all the edge you need when it’s time for blazing fast runs in-bounds. You’ll feel lighter thanks to revolutionary Prolite construction with added reinforcements in key zones – for a stiffness and strength tuned for female skiers. HRZN Tech Tip increases surface area by 10% for better floatation, while reducing deflection for smoother, safe skiing. For girls who want lay tracks over the entire mountain with a ski that helps them ski their best, there are no better choices than the Vantage 107 C W.
- Prolite Construction - design begins with the slimmest profile and then reinforces in key areas where additional strength is required, rather than shaving down material.
- Carbon Tank Mesh - A layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Light Woodcore - Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Full Sidewall - Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- HRZN Tech Tip
- All Mountain Rocker 20%-70%-10%
- Rocker Profile: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Tail Profile: Flat and tapered
- Construction Type: Sidewall
- Core Material: Wood with Carbon
|Underfoot Width (mm)||107|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|