* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Atomic - Vantage 107 Ti 2019 Ski )
Atomic’s Vantage 107 Ti is a super progressive all mountain ski that’s great on hard pack and equally good in soft snow. With less weight and more strength, it’s the perfect one quiver ski delivering killer piste performance without sacrificing any of its play in powder. The new Prolite Construction uses a cutout in the center of the topsheet near the tip of the ski and one near the tail that reduces material to lower the swingweight for easy maneuvering. Improved edge hold and rigidity, while keeping an ultralight feel is due to the Titanium Tank Mesh technology that is only added in select areas. Ample rocker in the tip with slight tail rise and a HRZN tech tip reduce deflection and improve floatation in powder. Their Energy Backbone adds an extra power boost with each turn you make from opening it up on the groomers to surfing a wide open bowl and anything in between. Take control of the mountain, anytime, anyplace with the Atomic Vantage 107 Ti Skis underfoot.
- Prolite Construction – design begins with the slimmest profile and then reinforces in key areas where additional strength is required, rather than shaving down material.
- Titanium Tank Mesh – A layer of lightweight Titanal mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail.
- HRZN Tech Tip - HRZN Tech adds 10% more surface area at your ski tips. For awesome flotation in powder plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Full Sidewall - Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering
- Power Woodcore - A sporty, dynamic ash and poplar woodcore that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed.
- World Cup Base Finish
- All Mountain Rocker 20%-70%-10%
- Rocker Profile: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Tail Profile: Flat and tapered
- Construction Type: Sidewall
- Core Material: Wood w/ Metal Laminate
- Metal Layer: Dual
|Underfoot Width (mm)||107|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|