Atomic - Vantage 86 C 2019 Ski
The Atomic Vantage 86 C ski is nimble ski that helps intermediate skiers explore the entire mountain. The Prolite Technology makes the ski feel as light as can be on your feet, while combinded with the Carbon Tank Mesh, it provides enough rigidity to perform as a ski. The Energy Backbone enhances the power transfer in turns. The light wood core with Carbon Tank Mesh also provides excellent vibration dampening and forgiveness. Overall, Atomic’s 86 C Ski is a confidence inspiring, nimble ski that is enjoyable in all snow types.
- Prolite Construction – design begins with the slimmest profile and then reinforces in key areas where additional strength is required, rather than shaving down material.
- Carbon Tank Mesh – A layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Light Woodcore – Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Full Sidewall - Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering
- Structured Topsheet – A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- All Mountain Rocker 10%-90%
- Rocker Profile: Rocker-Camber
- Tail Profile: Flat and tapered
- Construction Type: Sidewall
- Core Material: Wood with Carbon
|Underfoot Width (mm)||86|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|