For the ultimate in lightweight all-mountain performance, look no further than the Atomic Vantage 86 C skis. These things are lightning-quick and super-fun. In the early-morning groomers, they love to grab on and hold an edge. The skis start with a Carbon Tank Mesh and add an Energy Backbone to stiffen the ski and increase edge control. By building the ski from the ground up, Atomic has reduced unnecessary materials, making the skis super-maneuverable and nimble. Even though they have a relatively long turning radius for an all-mountain frontside ski, they are forgiving enough to be able to break free from those numbers and you'll be able to access a ton of different turns shapes and styles. For moguls, trees, and other tight-turning applications, this ski is a surefire winner. They are impossibly light and quick thanks to the build, and you'll love the fact that they are not fatiguing or tiring in the least. Your legs will be good and ready for a full day on the hill, and then they'll be ready for the next day as well. For skiers who love to spend the majority of their time on the front side of the mountain, but still have the capabilities to venture off and get in some cool terrain, the Atomic Vantage 86 C skis are a fantastic choice. This supremely versatile ski will take you wherever you want to go.
- Prolite Construction – design begins with the slimmest profile and then reinforces in key areas where additional strength is required, rather than shaving down material.
- Carbon Tank Mesh – A layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Light Woodcore – Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Full Sidewall - Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering
- Structured Topsheet – A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish
- All Mountain Rocker 15%-75%-10%
- Rocker Profile: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Tail Profile: Flat and tapered
- Construction Type: Sidewall
- Core Material: Wood with Carbon layer
|Underfoot Width (mm)||86|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|