The Atomic Vantage 86 C women's ski is an excellent choice – easy and breezy on groomed runs, it’s predictable and confidence-building, yet capable – for letting you truly experience what skiing is all about. Prolite – Atomic's revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones – keeps weight down and Carbon Tank Mesh and Energy Backbone add stiffness and stability. This is a ski that helps novice to intermediate skiers become even better skiers – and whether you eventually push your skiing further and faster, or enjoy the simple pleasure of cruising on piste, a ski like the Vantage 86 C W is a vital step in your skiing story.
- Prolite Construction – design begins with the slimmest profile and then reinforces in key areas where additional strength is required, rather than shaving down material.
- Carbon Tank Mesh – A layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Light Woodcore – Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Full Sidewall - Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering
- Structured Topsheet – A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- All Mountain Rocker 10%-90%
- Rocker Profile: Rocker-Camber
- Tail Profile: Flat and tapered
- Construction Type: Sidewall
- Core Material: Wood with Carbon
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|