The newly designed Atomic Vantage 90 Ti is a prospect for the most versatile ski for an intermediate/advanced skier on the market. The Prolite Technology greatly reduces the weight of this ski to increase maneuverability and improve ski control. The Energy Backbone and Titanium Tank Mesh provide extra reinforcement to the ski to enhance powerful edge hold and to add extra spring and rebound after each turn. The combination of the technologies from Atomic make this ski a fantastic choice for aggressive all mountain and on piste skiers who appreciate the turn. Grip the hardpack, float in light snow and ski with confidence on the Atomic Vantage 90 Ti Skis.
- Prolite Construction – design begins with the slimmest profile and then reinforces in key areas where additional strength is required, rather than shaving down material.
- Titanium Tank Mesh – A layer of lightweight Titanal (aluminum alloy) mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Power Woodcore – A sporty, dynamic ash and poplar woodcore that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed.
- Full Sidewall - Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering
- Atomic Topsheets – lightweight and durable
- World Cup Base Finish
- All Mountain Rocker 15%-85%
- Rocker Profile: Rocker-Camber
- Tail Profile: Flat and tapered
- Construction Type: Sidewall
- Core Material: Wood with Metal Laminate
- Metal Laminate: Dual
|Underfoot Width (mm)||90|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|