Sitting in the sweet spot for female all-mountain skiers who still spend most of their time in-bounds, the versatile Atomic Vantage 90 TI W still has plenty of width to handle a range of off-piste conditions, with a slim enough outline to offer all the control and precision you need on piste. Added reinforcements in key zones – thanks to Atomic's revolutionary lightweight Prolite construction – keeps this ski on the right side of the scales. They’ve built it with Titanium Tank Mesh – offering the ultimate in strength and power. For ambitious female skiers comfortable on the piste but looking to explore off of it, this easy-to-ride, low-effort, ski gives you the confidence to be a stronger, better skier. It’s a pow-friendly all-mountain ski with serious carving chops.
- Prolite Construction – design begins with the slimmest profile and then reinforces in key areas where additional strength is required, rather than shaving down material.
- Titanium Tank Mesh – A layer of lightweight Titanal mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Power Woodcore – A sporty, dynamic ash and poplar woodcore that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed.
- Full Sidewall - Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering
- World Cup Base Finish
- All Mountain Rocker 15%-85%
- Rocker Profile: Rocker-Camber
- Tail Profile: Flat and tapered
- Construction Type: Sidewall
- Core Material: Wood with Metal Laminate
|Underfoot Width (mm)||90|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|