Atomic - Vantage 97 C 2019 Ski
The newly designed Atomic Vantage 97 C is the sister ski to the highly versatile Vantage 97 Ti. It provides the same snappy ride that can charge in any snow condition due to the Carbon Tank Mesh and Energy Backbone. The big difference here is that the Carbon Tank Mesh and Light Woodcore saves weight making this ski lighter! The Prolite Construction helps to reduce swing weight, but reinforced in key areas to allow this ski to shred corduroy, firm conditions, trees, and those sleeper powder days! If you want a light and snappy ride for any type of snow condition, the new Atomic Vantage 97 C will be a great choice for you.
- Prolite Construction – design begins with the slimmest profile and then reinforces in key areas where additional strength is required, rather than shaving down material.
- Carbon Tank Mesh – A layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Light Woodcore – Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Full Sidewall - Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering
- Structured Topsheet – A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish
- All Mountain Rocker 15%-75%-10%
- Rocker Profile: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Tail Profile: Flat and tapered
- Construction Type: Sidewall
- Core Material: Wood with Carbon layer
|Underfoot Width (mm)||97|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|