* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Aimed squarely at backcountry and sidecountry exploration, the Atomic Vantage 97 C Skis are light enough to mount up with a touring binding but burly enough to see you safely through any conditions you may encounter. Substituting a Carbon Tank Mesh construction for the Titanal one found in the burlier "Ti" version lightens up the ski and gives it a unique energy for charging tight chutes and trees. A great quiver-of-one ski for those who spend half their time beyond the backcountry gate.
- Prolite Construction: Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each ski edge.
- Light Woodcore: Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Energy Backbone: Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Carbon Tank Mesh: A layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
- Structured Topsheet: A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- Full Sidewall: Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- Atomic Base: Atomic uses high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- Atomic Edges: Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
- Best Use: All-Mountain, Alpine Touring
- Tail Type: Flat
- Core/Laminates: Carbon/Wood
|Underfoot Width (mm)||97|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip|
|Weight||1750g @ 180|