Atomic - Vantage 97 C Women's 2019 Ski
Lightweight and smooth-skiing, the extremely agile Atomic Vantage 97 C W has the float for almost anything you want to do off-piste in a shape that’s still at home in-bounds. For intermediate to advanced female skiers looking for fun in the pow, it’s an excellent choice – a ski they can use for a truly all-mountain experience. Built with Prolite – added reinforcements only in key zones for a revolutionary light construction – plus Energy Backbone and Carbon Tank Mesh combine to keep it strong and lightweight, while the Full Sidewall adds stability at high speed. It’s a go-anywhere, ski-anything all-mountain ski that’s simply great for women. Feel lighter, be stronger, ski better with the Vantage 97 C W.
- Prolite Construction – design begins with the slimmest profile and then reinforces in key areas where additional strength is required, rather than shaving down material.
- Carbon Tank Mesh – A layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Light Woodcore – Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Full Sidewall - Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering
- All Mountain Rocker 15%-75%-10%
- Rocker Profile: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Tail Profile: Flat and tapered
- Construction Type: Sidewall
- Core Material: Wood with Carbon
|Underfoot Width (mm)||97|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|