Atomic’s Vantage 97 Ti is high performance on-piste ski that you can still enjoy in the deeper snow and trees. The Full Sidewall combined with the Titanium Tank Mesh and Prolite Technology provide superior edge hold and enhanced rebound from the ski in each turn. The light construction also offers greater maneuverability when in the air or in a tight bump run. The Atomic Vantage 97 Ti Skis are all-terrain quiver killers for aggressive skiers that shred it all.
- Prolite Construction – design begins with the slimmest profile and then reinforces in key areas where additional strength is required, rather than shaving down material.
- Titanium Tank Mesh – A layer of lightweight Titanal mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail.
- HRZN Tech Tip - HRZN Tech adds 10% more surface area at your ski tips. For awesome flotation in powder plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Full Sidewall - Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering
- Power Woodcore - A sporty, dynamic ash and poplar woodcore that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed.
- Structured Topsheet – A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- World Cup Base Finish
- All Mountain Rocker 15%-75%-10%
- Rocker Profile: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Tail Profile: Flat and tapered
- Construction Type: Sidewall
- Core Material: Wood w/ Metal Laminate
- Metal Layer: Dual
|Underfoot Width (mm)||97|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|