On or off piste, the Atomic Vantage X GIRL 100-120 ski makes progressing super fun. Bend-X Technology lets young all-rounders make controlled turns effortlessly: the special flex zone in the binding area allows young girls to bend the ski easily for full contact with the snow at all times, whatever their weight. The Vantage GIRL 100-120 models are a little wider than the Vantage GIRL 70-90, with a little more V-shape. The exact outline is precisely tailored to the respective length of the ski, so every young skier gets the right ski for them.
The Atomic C 5 GW kids binding is strong and stable but also really easy to handle and light. It’s totally compatible with both easy-to-walk-in GripWalk boots and alpine-normed boots, and also comes with an Easy Step-in to make it easier for little skiers to get into their bindings in the morning. A binding that’s all about making every day on the mountain pure fun!
- Full Cap: A construction with no sidewall where the top sheet folds down over the edges, making it easy to handle
- Bend-X Technology
- Densolite Core: A foam core that's agile and dampens vibrations - for effortless skiing.
- Junior Trak S
- Structured Topsheet
- Weight: 1400g @ 110cm
- Dimensions: 105 x 67 x 89cm @ 110cm
- Turning Radius: 8m @ 110cm
- Rocker Profile: 10% Tip / 90% Camber