Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Atomic - Vantage Jr 100-120 + C5 GW )
The Atomic Vantage JR 100-120 is a system ski that’s all about maximizing fun – it’s the middle step for kids as they move from the smallest skis towards full-size skis. Bend-X Technology makes it really simple for young all-rounders to make controlled turns – the special flex zone in the binding area allows the ski to bend easier. With an All Mountain Rocker for precise edge grip, easy turn initiation, and plenty of stability, it’s easy to control on groomed snow The Vantage JR 100-120 models are wider across the board than their Vantage JR 70-90, with the exact shape precisely tailored to the length of the ski. This is a ski that lets kid rip up the piste with confidence.
The Atomic C 5 GW kids binding is strong and stable but also really easy to handle and light. It’s totally compatible with both easy-to-walk-in GripWalk boots and alpine-normed boots, and also comes with an Easy Step-in to make it easier for little skiers to get into their bindings in the morning. A binding that’s all about making every day on the mountain pure fun!
- Full Cap: A construction with no sidewall where the top sheet folds down over the edges, making it easy to handle
- Bend-X Technology
- Densolite Core: A foam core that's agile and dampens vibrations - for effortless skiing.
- Junior Trak S
- Structured Topsheet
- Weight: 1400g @ 10cm
- Dimensions: 105 x 67 x 86cm @ 110cm
- Turning Radius: 8m @ 110cm
- Rocker Profile: 10% Tip / 90% Camber