* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
The Atomic Vantage 97 C Women's skis are built as an all-mountain machine that handles any terrain or condition you may encounter. Prolite Construction makes for a lightweight feel while also reinforcing key areas where strength is needed. Its Light Woodcore makes use of the ski's weight and retains the shock absorption and stability. The Vantage 97 is a no brainer for the intermediate to advanced skiers that want to go anywhere, both on and off the resort.
- Prolite Construction: Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed: like the Energy Backbone down each ski edge.
- Light Woodcore: Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Energy Backbone: Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Carbon Tank Mesh: A layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
- Structured Topsheet: A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- Atomic Base: Atomic uses high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- Atomic Edges: Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear-resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
- Best Use: All-Mountain
- Dimensions: 128.5/97/117.5mm @164cm
- Turn Radius: 17m @ 164cm
- Core Material: Wood/Carbon
|Underfoot Width (mm)||97|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|