The refillable Float compressed air cylinder is the power and driving force behind their Float 2.0 avalanche airbag system. When the Float trigger is pulled, the Float 2.0 activates the release of 2,800-3,000 psi (207 bar) of compresed air, inflating the airbag. Nearly 30% smaller and 15% lighter than the Flat 1.0 engine, the Flat 2.0 cylinder ensures a rapid fill when activated. Note: Always make sure your cylinder is full and connected correctly before heading out. Only compatible with Float 2.0 system in the Float 17 or 27 Speed packs. This item is sold EMPTY.
- Filled between 2,800 and 3,000 psi. Compressed air ONLY
- DOT, TC, and TUV certified
- Comes with Float Consumer Refill Kit (five 0-rings, allen key, vacuum grease, and toothpick) for refilling
- Oly compatible with Float 2.0 Airbag systems (Float 17 or 27 Speed packs exclusively)
- Can be filled at any of BCA's 300+ certified refill locations. Find one near you with BCA's Dealer Locator Map.
- Cylinder sold EMPTY
- Empty weight: 1.2 lbs (500 g)
- Full weight: 1.3 lbs (594 g)