If you’re looking to access the incredible ski terrain around New Hampshire’s Presidential Range, this topographic map route map is the place to start. From classic backcountry ski tours on Mount Washington’s Tuckerman and Huntington Ravines to rarely skied descents on Mount Adams, Jefferson, and beyond, there are enough world-class ski descents on here to keep even the most avid skier or ski mountaineer sated.
- 100+ descents ranging from classics to rarely-skied lines
- Suggested ascent routes to get you up the hill as efficiently as possible
- Field-guide to the best descents complete with color photos
- Waterproof, tear-resistant so you never have to worry about damaging your map
- Fits in your pocket – the map folds down to 4.25″ x 9″
- Highly detailed with 40ft contour lines
- Easily readable with a 1:25,000 scale