Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Benchmade - North Fork Knife )
The Benchmade North Fork is an excellent small hunting knife for skinning, gutting, and field dressing game.
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified drop-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- 15031-1: Contoured G10 handle
- Stainless steel liners with reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.97"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Handle Thickness: 0.530"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop- Point
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 6.87"
- Closed Length: 3.90"