Big Agnes - Anvil Horn 15D Down Sleeping Bag
Big Agnes System bags with DownTek™ insulation offer a roomy, rectangle-shaped sleeping space with an integrated Flex Pad Sleeve on the bottom. With technical fabrics and construction, compressible insulation and tons of comfort features, these comfortable sleeping bags are designed to be lightweight enough for backpacking but cozy enough you'll want them in the campground too. The streamlined silhouette and Flow™ construction increase the thermal efficiency keeping you warm from head to toe. The Flex Pad Sleeve unites easily with your pad, and as you change positions over the course of the night, will keep you from rolling off your pad.
- The Big Agnes System bags offer technical, roomy sleeping spaces for those who aren't willing to sacrifice comfort or compressibility
- Streamlined silhouette for increased thermal efficiency
- Flex Pad Sleeve features stretch construction that accommodates multiple pad widths, and easily connects your bag to your pad
- Fits 20" - 25" wide pads
- Free Range Hood gives you the freedom to lift your head. Jacket-style hood opening contours to the shape of your face for a comfortable, snug fit
- Low-profile cordlock lets you uncinch the hood with one hand
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- Internal hood drawcord gives you a secure, cozy fit when cinched
- Free Range Footbox - creates wiggle room for your feet
- Rectangular shaped bag
- DownTek™ - a water repellent down that uses a PFC-Free, bluesign™ approved chemistry.
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- Regular: 65" / 165cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
- Long: 70" / 178cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
- Zipper garage
- Mate together left and right-zip bags
- No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, no-draft zipper
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & polyester ripstop stuff sack
Construction & Materials
- Polyester ripstop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Polyester Taffeta lining
- Insotect Flow™ construction
- 650 fill DownTek™ - a water repellent down that uses a PFC-Free, bluesign™ approved chemistry.
|Material||Shell: Polyester ripstop
Lining: Polyester taffeta
|Insulation||650 fill DownTek™|
|Temp Rating||15F / -9C|
|Length||Regular: fits to 5'10"
Long: fits to 6'6"
|Shoulder Girth||Regular: 69"
|Hip Girth||Regular: 60"
|Foot Girth||Regular: 49"
|Packed Size||Regular: 5.5" x 7.5"
Long: 6" x 7.5"
|Weight||Regular: 2 lb 8 oz
Long: 2 lb 12 oz