Three season, free standing, lightweight backpacking tent
- DAC Reverse Combi lightweight aluminum poles with pressfit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is lightweight polyester rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is lightweight polyester rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight, breathable, polyester rip-stop and nylon mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design with 2 cross over poles makes set up easy
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Two vestibules with storm flaps over zippers
- One D-shaped vestibule door and one vestibule with vertical zippers which may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- 4 mesh pockets included
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 12 superlight aluminum X stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes LARGE WALL gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Rust/Cream
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent Capacity 3 person Season 3 season Doors 2 Door Floor Area 44 ft2 / 4.1 m2 Vestibule Area 15 ft2 / 1.4 m2 Floor Dimensions 5 ft 10 in X 7 ft 6 in / 1.8 m X 2.3 m Peak Height 42 in / 107 cm Number of Poles 4 Pole Material Alumnium Packaged Weight 7 lbs 4 oz / 3.3 kg Trail Weight 6 lbs 10 oz / 3.0 kg Fast Pack Weight 4 lbs 15 oz / 2.2 kg Packed Size 8 in X 20 in / 20.3 cm X 50.8 cm