Just because a sleeping bag incorporates cutting-edge technology doesn't it mean it has to be a "performance cut" mummy bag that you can hardly fit yourself inside, much less sleep in. The Big Agnes Roxy Ann 15 is proof of this fact; this relaxed, semi-rectangular bag offers plenty of space to spread out in, and it also offers the latest in DownTek water-repellent down insulation, so that the age-old debate between the light weight of down and the water-resistance of synthetics is rendered virtually moot. That water resistant down is contained within vertical baffles built with Insotect Flow™ technology, to minimize shifting of the down and eliminate cold spots. And with Big Agnes' signature sleeping pad sleeve on the bottom of the bag, you'll never roll off your pad in the middle of the night again!
- Integrated full pad sleeve.
- DownTek™ water repellent down insulation
- Extra 2" of girth in hip area
- Extra insulation in foot and core areas
- Petite length requires a 20" x 66" pad
- Regular length requires a 20"x72" pad
- YKK #8 zipper. Mate together any of our left and right zip bags with the same size zipper. Size petite mates to bags with 60" YKK #8 zippers. Size regular mates to bags with 70" YKK #8 zippers
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes Pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable down proof nylon with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Flow™ Construction: Insotect Flow™ is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow Construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. Strategically placed Flow Gates minimize vertical down shifting while vertical chambers minimize lateral shifting. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
- Additional Information
Material Ripstop nylon shell, nylon taffeta liner Insulation 650-fill DownTek™ water-resistant down Temp Rating 15 deg. F / -9 deg. C Length Petite fits up to 5' 6"; Regular fits up to 5' 10" Shoulder Girth 68" (Petite); 70" (Regular) Hip Girth 66" (Petite); 68" (Regular) Foot Girth 54" Packed Size 8" x9" (Petite); 8"x9.5" (Regular) Weight 2 lb 10 oz (Petite); 2lb 15 oz (Regular)