Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Big Agnes - Triple Core Sleeping Pad )
Big Agnes' slogan is "The Mother of Comfort," and this is the mother of all Big Agnes sleeping pads. At 4.25 inches thick, the Triple Core is the thickest insulated sleeping pad that GearX sells. With an estimated R-value of 6 that yields a suggested temperature rating of 0°F, the Triple Core is an ideal companion for vehicle-supported winter camping and people who are looking for the ultimate in campground comfort.
- Deluxe 4 season pads built fpr warmth and comfort.
- Estimated R-Value of 6
- Air, open cell foam and PrimaLoft™ Synergy synthetic insulation
- I-Beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability.
- Durable, light-weight nylon rip-stop top and bottom
- Internal heat reflective polyurethane coating
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Durable inflation valve
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside end of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice.
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
|Petite||20" x 66" x 4.25"||0° F||2 lbs 2 oz|
|Regular||20" x 72" x 4.25"||0° F||2 lbs 4 oz|
|Long||20" x 78" x 4.25"||0° F||2 lbs 8 oz|
|Wide Long||25" x 78" x 4.25"||0° F||3 lbs 3 oz|