Black Diamond - ANKHIALE MITT GORETEX Women's
The Black Diamond Ankhiale Mitts pack the warmth and weather protection to handle anything from two-foot storm days in the Wasatch to brutally cold alpine climbs in the Alaska Range. GORE-TEX® XCR inserts block any moisture that Mother Nature throws your way, and the durable goat leather palms ensure long-term durability and performance. The Ankhiale Mitts' removable split-finger liners features PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation on the back of the hand and high-loft fleece on the palm, so you get the warmth you need for the season’s coldest days and still keep the dexterity required for climbing and skiing.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with Plus Warm Technology stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex Shield shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold insulation, boiled wool on back of hand and 100 g fleece on the palm
- Goat leather palm
- Removable liner features split-finger design
- Weight Per Pair : 280 g (9.9 oz)Temperature Range : -29/-12 ºC (-20/10 ºF)