Black Diamond - Apollo Lantern
Whether you’re cooking on the tailgate, playing cards in camp or sorting gear in the tent, the Black Diamond Apollo Lantern provides 250 lumens of bright, glare-free and fully adjustable light. The Apollo runs on either its internal rechargeable lithium ion battery or standard alkalines, and also charges handheld electronics via an external USB port. The redesigned housing features a collapsible double-hook loop for hanging in the tent or on a tree, as well as folding legs for setting on a table. Strobe and dimming modes allow for custom lighting, and a power meter displays for both alkalines and the internal rechargeable battery.
- QuadPower LED with 250 lumens (on max setting) enclosed in a diffuser globe for bright, glare-free light
- Runs on internal rechargeable lithium ion battery (2,600 mA hour capacity) or 3 AA batteries
- Time to charge phone:
- USB port charges handheld electronics (cord included)
- Power meter displays for both alkalines and internal rechargeable battery
- Strobe mode and unique dimming function for adjustable brightness
- Collapsible, double-hook hang loop and redesigned folding legs for multiple lighting options
- Lumens : 250
- Weight With Batteries : 344 g (12.1 oz)
- Max Burn Time : 24 H
- IPX Rating : 4
- Batteries : 3 AA (not included)
|Collection||Hike/Camp Gifts, Holiday Gift Guide|
WARNING: California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.