Engineered for ski touring, the Black Diamond Carbon Compactor features resilient carbon fiber construction and BD's highly-compactible Z-Pole technology. The Compactor's speed cone deployment, which allows it to deploy in a matter of seconds, has been upgraded with improved connections for durability and ease of use. Its small folded size makes it ideal for touring, splitboarding, snowshoeing and airline travel to distant winter destinations.
- 18 mm (.71 in) carbon fiber three-section shaft with speed cone deployment
- Touring grip with dual density soft touch rubber
- Touring Series strap with lightweight webbing and plastic ladder-lock buckle
- Updated speed cones for greater durability
- 100 mm (4 in) Compact Powder Baskets with two-section pole capture
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility