Black Diamond - Cirque Glove - Unisex
Designed for winter skiing and riding missions that demand maximum weather protection and breathability for those aerobic uphill climbs, the Cirque features a Empel DWR on the shell for best in class water repellency, while the Primaloft Gold Cross Core insulation in the wind-hood provides the right amount of warmth. The packable wind hood creates full protection for the ride down and a goatskin leather palm, with slip-stop palm patches, maximizes the grip needed for the way up.
- GTT Empel DWR
- A revolutionary PFC-free water repellent finish that is superior in performance and durability
- Pre-curved, articulated finger construction and fit for maximum dexterity
- Wind-hood constructed with ultralight Pertex Quantum Pro fabric and 40 g PrimaLoft Gold Cross Core insulation for added warmth
- Goatskin leather palm and slip-stop palm patches for durability and grip
- Weight per Pair: 98.3g
- Temperature Range: 20/45 F | -7/7 C
|Intended Use||Backcountry Skiing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Winter|
|Properties||Insulating, Waterproof, Windproof|
WARNING: California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.