Born for the steep spines of the Chugach, the Custom is the stiffest tele boot we make. Warning: The combination of alpine overlap construction and Triax-Pro Frame (with Flex 130 rating) makes the Custom a stiff mofo that demands aggressive skier input. Additionally, the RidStiff bellows offers a very stiff yet responsive flex. The thermoformable foot bed and Power Fit Liner ensure a deluxe fit that’ll keep you on the mountain and charging. Not compatible with three-pin bindings.
- Stiffer and more powerful than the Push
- Triax Pro Frame with Flex 130 and RidStiff bellows
- New plastic liner tongue for a smooth, evenly distributed flex, plus an extra-wide power strap
- Increased ankle flexion for a better balance of cuff-to-bellows flex
- New thermoformable Power Fit Liner features a 3:1 Freeride Series Boa closure system, aerogel-insulated strobel base and articulating zones for touring comfort
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)