Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Black Diamond - Element Ski - O1 MidStiff - Medium - 165 )
Drawing inspiration from big-mountain powder lines, technical comp skiing and everything in between, the Black Diamond Element is a hybrid fun shape that turns any terrain into a creative blank slate. Based on the platform of the men's AMPerage, the Element features a re-worked flex profile to create a completely new ski engineered for women-no dumbing-down here. Its deep sidecut, 115 mm waist, full tip and tail rocker and underfoot camber add up to a floaty ski that's as comfortable sending backcountry booters as it is smearing through windbuff or arcing on groomers. These skis were part of a store demo fleet. They have been examined by our skis techs and is in excellent condition.
- 115 mm waist, underfoot camber, and women's-specific flex for effortless transitions from powder to hardpack
- Full tip and tail Rocker for playful, creative, high-performance skiing
- Poplar and birch Internal Wall Core Technology plus an Ollie Bar in the tail for extra pop on take-offs and preventing wheelie-outs on landings
- Formula One Technology with three ribs and Torsion Box Construction for maximum torsional stiffness
- Optimal use: 70% soft snow / 30% hard snow
The ultimate high-performance tele binding, the O1 has become the benchmark in reliable downhill power and control with the added bonus of resistance-free touring for uphill efficiency.
- Underfoot cable routing
- One-piece stainless steel toe piece
- Push button activation toggles between ski/tour modes
- Solid wire yoke heelpiece
- Three cartridge options for customizing stiffness with easy-to-read tension indicator
- Standard size fits boot sole lengths 294-360 mm (fits BD boots 25 and up)
- Small fits boot sole lengths 265-294 mm (fits BD boots 24.5 and below)