Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Black Diamond - Ember 158 Demo Ski )
The Black Diamond Ember is designed from the ground up for women who want an everyday, all-mountain ski for frontside terrain. Its 3D Sandwich construction offers up precision turns on firm snow, plus a light and lively feel thanks to its poplar wood core. A deep sidecut and wide, soft flexing tip make for an easy-turning ski ideal for any day short of a full-on powder fest. These skis were part of our store demo fleet and bear slight marks from use. Our ski manager rates their condition as an 8 out of 10.
- 95 mm waist, full-length camber, and women's-specific flex for lively, snappy feel out of every turn
- Traditional tip and tail rise offer full-length edge contact and maximum stability
- More sidecut, lighter and easier turning at any speed than the Verdict
- 3D Sandwich poplar wood core with ABS tapered sidewalls for maximum energy return
- Dual Torsion Bow Technology with two ribs puts power to the edges from tip to tail
- Optimal use: 40% soft snow / 60% hard snow
The ultimate high-performance tele binding, the O1 has become the benchmark in reliable downhill power and control with the added bonus of resistance-free touring for uphill efficiency.
- Underfoot cable routing
- One-piece stainless steel toe piece
- Push button activation toggles between ski/tour modes
- Solid wire yoke heelpiece
- Three cartridge options for customizing stiffness with easy-to-read tension indicator
- Standard size fits boot sole lengths 294-360 mm (fits BD boots 25 and up)
- Small fits boot sole lengths 265-294 mm (fits BD boots 24.5 and below)