Black Diamond - Factor MX 130 Ski Boot
A state-of-the-art, high-performance alpine boot, the Black Diamond Factor Mx 130 features a patented, no-compromise, swappable binding interface that's compatible with any binding. New Mx Direct Connect technology increases later stiffness 70% over competitors' bolt-on systems, for much more precise and effective power transmission. Setting a new benchmark in freeride touring comfort, the new Triax Pro Frame is lighter and has twice the resistance-free touring range of the previous generation Factor.
- Mx Direct Connect technology for unmatched lateral stiffness and Flex 130 fore/aft stiffness
- Mx Direct Connect Alpine and AT Sole (tech binding compatible) Blocks included, integrated heel shock absorber
- Resistance-free walk mode offers 40 degrees of touring freedom
- 30% lower profile buckles than previous Factor boots.
- Performance 100 mm V-shaped last with 100% thermoformable Direct Connect line
- Boot Liner : FMx Liner
- Weight Per Pair : [Size 27.5] 4 kg (8 lb 13 oz)
- Flex Index : 130
- Frame Technology : Triax Pro
|Flex Rating||Very Stiff|
|Last Width (mm)||100|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
5/10. Good on paper but poor liners sink the ship
PROs: Boot shell is stiff. Easy to change from AT pin setup to traditional. Walk mode is easy and has significant range.
CONS: liners are very poor quality. Needed to replace with customs after about 30 days on snow (about 50/50 inbounds/touring). Boots stand you very very upright. I prefer a more forward lean. Heal pocket is lax and doesn't hold your heal in well.
I'd rate these a 5/10.