* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Combining the best of both worlds, the Tecton is a lightweight touring binding that performs like an alpine binding on the downhill. By utilizing the pin toe unit of the Vipec bindings, the Tecton remains nimble for the uphill. However, once it’s time to rip skins and charge, the Tecton’s innovative heel-locking lever provides the ample hold and power transfer you’d normally reserve for a heavier binding, while also providing a solid connection from boot to binding to ski. The Tecton also features a lateral safety release as well as a DIN certification that allows it to be set for specific release forces, which adds safety to your backcountry excursions.
- Safety Tech System features a defined front lateral release in both ski and walk mode for skiing and avalanche safety
- Easy switch toe
- Static, heel-locking lever for added security and safety
- Three level heel riser
- Brakes included
- Micro-adjustable width wings help compatibility with any model tech insert
- Weight per pair (without brakes): 560g