* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Black Diamond - Guru Skis (Blem) )
Availability: Out of stockStock #: I939- Cosmetic Blemish
The lightest ski Black Diamond makes, the Guru leads the pack on the climbs while rewarding your efforts with a solid edge hold and stable carves on the way down. From the Caucasus to the Cascades, this ski is our choice for epic expedition-style, dark-to-dark ski tours. Beyond its lightweight-but torsionally stiff-construction, the Guru further reduces weight by maximizing running length with a shorter tip and flat tail. This allows you to run a shorter overall size, which saves weight without sacrificing skiing performance. Blem.
- Available in smaller sizes and with a shorter tip and tail to maintain optimum contact length
- Lightweight paulownia wood core surrounded by Torsion Box construction
- Dual Torsion Bow Technology
- Flat tail with SkinLock for solid anchors and secure, durable skin attachment while maximizing running length
Blemished : These skis are cosmetic seconds and are slightly imperfect. The imperfections do not affect performance.