* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Black Diamond’s line of Helio bindings is exciting and the 180 represents an impressive amount of innovation and versatility, all while staying below the 200g benchmark. First, choose your release value: 6, 8, or 10. Next, feel how simple it is to enter a toe-piece that only has springs on one wing, and feel the smooth operation of the toe-lever as you lock it into uphill mode. Then, adjust the heel to whichever boot you want to use that day. Finally, go ski anything you feel like for many years because it’s durable and has easily-replaceable wear-items. It even has multiple riser-heights: a flat-mode plus two climbers. If the standard race-style heel-flap isn’t cutting it for you, spin the heel piece 180° and reverse the heel flap for a third position and a boost up the hill. The Black Diamond Helio 180 comes with a pair of adjustment plates and leashes, making it a more versatile version of the 145 (otherwise it’s the same aside from the color).
- Crampon Ready: Yes
- Brakes: No
- Materials: Aluminum alloy, Stainless steel
- Usage: Speed touring, Weekly racing, Adventure skiing, Grand course racing
- Weight: 180g
- Weight Pair: 360g
- Boot Compatibility: Tech
- BSL Adjustment: Optional Plates
- Riser Heigths: 2 + Flat
- Vertical Release: 6, 8, or 10
- Lateral release: 6, 8, or 10