Black Diamond's mid-sized ultralight ski for technical descents from the Cordillera Blanca to the Canadian Rockies, the Black Diamond Helio 95 ski balances playful, soft-snow performance with technical precision. The Helio’s pre-preg carbon fiber layup makes it extremely light for long approaches and technical ascents, but helps maintain a smooth flex and torsional stiffness for reliable, responsive skiing on the way down. Early rise in the tip and tail improves flotation and trail-breaking efficiency, and an ABS tail protector also has an integrated skin-clip tab to keep your skins secure.
PLEASE NOTE: According to Black Diamond the Helio cannot accept telemark bindings.
- Versatile 95-mm waist with early rise tip and tail
- Pre-preg carbon fiber layup offers torsional stiffness and balanced flex
- Ultralight engineered balsa flax wood core
- 5 mm beveled ABS sidewalls
- ABS tail protector with integrated skin-clip tab
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow/50% hard snow
- Pre-preg carbon layup, ABS sidewalls and ultra light engineered balsa flax wood core.
|Collection||Midwinter Ski & Ride Clearance, Outlet Deals|
|Underfoot Width (mm)||95|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
|Terrain||Backcountry, Ski Mountaineering|
Weight Per Pair: