* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Black Diamond's mid-sized carbon ski that’s built to slay backcountry turns from the Cordillera Blanca to the Canadian Rockies, the Black Diamond Helio Carbon 95 balances playful, soft-snow performance with precision. The Helio 95’s pre-preg carbon fiber layup and full-perimeter ABS sidewalls has improved dampness for a smoother ride, while the engineered paulownia core keeps the ski light for long tours. The Helio 95 also maintains a smooth flex and torsional stiffness for reliable, responsive skiing on the way down.
- Versatile 95-mm waist with early rise tip and tail
- Pre-preg carbon fiber layup offers improved dampness, torsional stiffness and balanced flex
- Engineered paulownia wood core
- Full-perimeter 5 mm beveled ABS sidewalls
- ABS tail protector with integrated skin-clip tab
- Titanal binding mounting plate
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow/50% hard snow
Important product note:
These Black Diamond Helio Carbon 95 skis are seconds, which means that they are cosmetically blemished in some way that does not meet visual standards of Black Diamond inspectors. It does not affect their safety, durability, functionality, or the warranty. Usually, the blemish is not even visible. Because they don't look quite as perfect as the other Helio Carbon 95 skis, we are able to sell them for great prices. If you have questions, give our OGExperts a call at 888-547-4327, drop into a live chat, or send us an email through our contact form!
|Collection||Black Diamond On Sale, Outlet Deals|
Radius: 20 m
|Weight||2.88 kg / 6.35 lbs|