Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Black Diamond - Hoodwire Quickdraw - 12 cm )
Thanks to its innovative hot-forged HoodWire carabiner on top and lightweight hot-forged HotWire carabiner on bottom, the Black Diamond HoodWire Quickdraw fuses keylock performance with wiregate functionality. The HoodWire biner's metal hood eliminates snags when cleaning, and the dual wiregate design eliminates gate flutter and resists freezing in alpine conditions. The 10 mm Dynex dogbone provides a light, durable connection, and the Straitjacket insert ensures the bottom biner stays in the optimal clipping position.
- Closed Gate Strength : [Top] 24 kN, 5395 lbf; [Bottom] 24 kN, 5395 lbf
- Open Gate Strength : [Top] 8 kN, 1798 lbf; [Bottom] 9 kN, 2023 lbf
- Minor Axis Strength : [Top] 8 kN, 1798 lbf; [Bottom] 7 kN, 1574 lbf
- Dogbone/Runner Strength : 22
- Gate Opening : [Top] 24 mm, 0.94 in; [Bottom] 25 mm, 1.0 in