Built with a redesigned, premium multi-density foam layup and ready for everything from entry-level use to daily training circuits, the Black Diamond Impact Crash Pad is a simple and durable hinge-fold pad. The clean, three-strap closure system and streamlined suspension system make for easy transport, while the two side grab handles allow for quick pad shuffles when spotting.
- Improved closed-cell PE foam layup on top, high-compression PU foam on bottom
- Hinge-style fold for compact and easy transport
- Clean, three-strap closure with easy-hooking metal buckles
- Shoulder straps, waistbelt and two side grab handles
- PU-coated 600d ripstop polyester on bottom and up the sides for abrasion and water resistance
- Weight : 4.33 kg (9 lb 8 oz)
- Dimensions : 100 x 114 x 10 cm (39 x 45 x 4 in)
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
poor buckle design, light, comfortable straps
the buckles are to sharp and tear into the webbing on the inclosure straps. ive only had it for a year and ive torn thru two of them plus where the buckle hooks to on the pad also broke. very poor buckle/webbing design. i will be replacing webbing with 1'' webbing and different (better) buckles.