Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Black Diamond - Justice Ski - O1 MidStiff - Small - 185 )
Designed to take next-level deep-snow performance to the farthest reaches of the backcountry, the redesigned Black Diamond Justice now features a lighter-weight design with our powder-specialty geometry. Its buoyant 115 mm waist, minimal camber and Rocker tip combine easy trail breaking with unparalleled performance in deep, backcountry freshies.
- 115 mm waist and minimal camber for user-friendly backcountry powder skiing
- Rocker tip and Semi-Rocker tail for a balance of tip float and underfoot stability
- Wider and more rockered than the Drift for soft-snow-specific touring
- Lightweight paulownia wood core surrounded by Torsion Box Construction, with carbon fiber reinforcements
- Formula One Technology with three ribs for maximum torsional stiffness, plus SkinLock tail tabs
- Optimal use: 90% soft snow / 10% hard snow
The ultimate high-performance tele binding, the O1 has become the benchmark in reliable downhill power and control with the added bonus of resistance-free touring for uphill efficiency.
- Underfoot cable routing
- One-piece stainless steel toe piece
- Push button activation toggles between ski/tour modes
- Solid wire yoke heelpiece
- Three cartridge options for customizing stiffness with easy-to-read tension indicator
- Standard size fits boot sole lengths 294-360 mm (fits BD boots 25 and up)
- Small fits boot sole lengths 265-294 mm (fits BD boots 24.5 and below)