Designed to take next-level deep-snow performance to the farthest reaches of the backcountry, the redesigned Black Diamond Justice now features a lighter-weight design with out powder-specialty geometry. Its buoyant 115 mm waist, minimal camber and Rocker tip combine easy trail breaking with unparalleled performance in deep, backcountry freshies.
- 115 mm waist and minimal camber for user-friendly backcountry powder skiing
- Rocker tip and Semi-Rocker tail for a balance of tip float and underfoot stability
- Wider and more rockered than the Drift for soft-snow-specific touring
- Lightweight paulownia wood core surrounded by Torsion Box Construction, with carbon fiber reinforcements
- Formula One Technology with three ribs for maximum torsional stiffness, plus SkinLock tail tabs
- Optimal use: 90% soft snow / 10% hard snow
Blemished : These skis are cosmetic seconds and are slightly imperfect. The imperfections do not affect performance.
- Additional Information