Built to carry your ski season to the brink of summer, the Kajia gloves are our premium midweight freeride gloves for milder temps, sunny resort days and the occasional blower spring storm. Outfitted with durable goat leather and woven nylon shells, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® inserts and 80 g of synthetic insulation, the Kajias have you prepped for the spectrum of skiing conditions. The sleek under-the-cuff design makes for a clean closure, and EVA padding protects against unexpected impacts.
- Fixed lining with 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with Plus Warm Technology
- Goat leather and woven nylon shell
- Fixed microfleece lining with 80 g synthetic insulation
- Goat-leather palm with Kevlar stitching
- Compression-molded EVA foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
- Neoprene cuff
TECH SPECSWeight Per Pair : 204 g (7.2 oz)Temperature Range : -12/-1 ºC (10/30 ºF)
- Additional Information
Material Leather Properties Insulating Collection Outlet Deals
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Great for Snowboarding!
I got these for my husband as a gift and he loves them! His hands run warm and these are great for him for cooler to cold temps. Being lined with Gore-tex they breathe great (his hands can be a tad sweaty) and keep his hands dry in all conditions. He likes them enough that he has recommended this glove to many of his friends.
Write Your Own Review