* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Black Diamond - Megawatt Skis (2009 Blem) )
Availability: Out of stockStock #: 1418- Cosmetic Blemish
Because you never want to bring a knife to a gunfight, don’t roll up for a big pow day under-gunned—get the Megawatt.
Because you never want to bring a knife to a gunfight, don’t roll up for a big pow day under-gunned—get the Megawatt. With an ultra-fat waist (125/120 mm underfoot for 188/178 cm), long rocker tip and zero camber, these white monsters will float you in the waist-deep goods. Pow is where it rules, but the Megawatt will surprise even the most hardcore skier with its nimbleness and ability to plow through the tracked-out crud, eat up spring corn and stomp the big landings. Built with a traditional underfoot sidecut, Formula One Technology™ with 3D dampening and a CNC-machined solid wood core wrapped in Torsion Box construction, the Megawatt will change the way you think about skiing.
- Core Material: CNC Machined wood core
- Base: Sintered
- Recommended Use: Backcountry touring, AT or tele
- 178 under 70.3 kg / 155 lb
- 188 over 65.8 kg / 145 lb
- Edge To Edge: 140mm
- Straight Skin: 120mm
- Gearx Recommendation: 130mm
- Length: 178 cm, 147-120-126 mm, Turning Radius: 42.0 m, 4.6 kg / 10.2 lbs
- Length: 188 cm, 153-125-130 mm, Turning Radius: 42.0 m, 4.7 kg / 10.3 lbs
Skier Weight Recommendation
Dimensions & Weight