Black Diamond - Women's Momentum Lace
Built for unparalleled comfort during all day cragging and gym sessions, the Women's Momentum Lace is a shoe that combines innovative technology with a classic, flat-last design. The result is an entry-level shoe that excels in performance. With an upper fabric that consists entirely of Black Diamond's Engineered Knit Technology, the Momentum Lace provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all around exceptional breathability. They’ve also added a micro-fiber liner to the front of the shoe to minimize stretch and maximize comfort. The Momentum’s durable rubber is unique in that it’s molded—inspired by the way they forge our carabiners—versus cut from one sheet of rubber. This is BD's engineered solution to optimize their shoe’s rubber and rands for durability and comfort. Designed for all-day comfort on moderate routes, boulders or gym sessions, the Momentum features a soft-flex midsole for sensitivity and lace-up adjustability, making it the perfect entry level climbing shoe.
These shoes run small - our climbing experts recommend up to one size above your street size. If you have any questions about sizing, please contact us via LiveChat or call 888-547-4327.
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing and all-day comfort
- Women's specific last provides customized fit
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm rubber is built for durability and molded for optimal consistency and performance
- Soft flex midsole for added sensitivity and comfort
- Lace entry for fit adjustability
|Intended Use||Rock Climbing|
|Last Type||Flat Lasted|
|Collection||Climbers Gift Guide|